M.COM.P-I ADMISSIONS : 2018-2019
The Students should note the following instructions regarding admissions to M.Com. Part-I.
1. Application form will be available on college website(www.bmcc.ac.in) from 15thJune 2018 after 6.00 pm till 28th June 2018 up to 4.00pm.
2. Read the guidelines carefully before filling up the Application Form.
3. Other than BMCC :
· On home page of college website Read notice in Latest News.
· Register as Applicant (create login ID)
· Fill the profile, check details and click submit
· For the students with grading system, convert grade into percentage (%).
4. BMCC Students (Any students registered on DES GEMS):
In house students of BMCC will click on the link of M.Com. Part I online Application. Write your Gems Login ID (email registered with ERP Gems) and type in the Registration Block and enter. Pop up message will appear and saying that you are already registered with DES, would you like to continue with it ? Click on OK.
Next window opens when enter your Date of Birth, Adhar Card No., Mother Name etc.click on Save. Then your application form for M.Com. Part I will open. Fill& complete your all details.
IMP:- No application form fees will be charged from students but it is compulsory to click on cash receipt button in payment mode option and after that click on finish button. Check all details filled by you, then Click on –Check box Declaration to be accepted by applicant- click on confirm tab.
ONLY ONLINE SUBMISSION IS ACCEPTED, POSTAL OR HARD COPY SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCPETED.
5. Click below link for application form
6. Overall list will be displayed on 2.07.2018 at 5.00pm on college website and on the notice board.
7. The overall list will be the base for preparing the merit list. So applicant students are advised to check their details like Percentage, Caste, Name etc.carefully before the display of merit list. If there is any query, it should be submitted immediately to college office, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)or written application within the specific period mentioned bellow.
8. Submission of queries till 4th July 2018 before 1.00pm.
9. The First Merit List & admission schedule will be placed on the college website and on the college Notice Board on 6th July 217 after 5.00pm.
10. The Second Merit List and Admission Schedule will be placed on the College Website and on the college Notice Board on 16th July 2018 after 5.00pm. The Third Merit List will be displayed on 26th July 2018 if required.
11. Cultural Students are requested to submit online and offline application as well with all necessary documents.
12. The admission will be granted strictly on the basis of the guidelines given by the University of Pune and Govt. of Maharashtra subject to production of necessary documents. Admissions under reservation for SC/ST/NT/OBC etc. are given to the student from Maharashtra state only. Students from other state are not eligible for admission under reservation quota.
Note :- In case, false information is filled in this form, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled immediately and the candidate as well as parent / guardian will be responsible for the consequences.
( Dr.P.V.Sathe) (Dr.J.R.Lanjekar) (Dr.C.N.Rawal)
M.Com. Co-ordinator Vice-Principal Principal