Deccan Education Society's
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune -04
F.Y.J.C. XIth standard admissions of First Merit List will be open from 9.00 a.m. to 6. 00p.m.from 6.7.2018 to 9.7.2018. (excluding Sunday 8.7.2018.) Students must remainpresent along with necessary documents as per scheduled time.
NOTICE for STD. XI ADMISSION 2018-19
Procedure for Online Admission for Class XI
1. Log on to www.deccansociety.com
2. Using id and password, open your GEMS profile
3. Ensure all the compulsory fields marked with ( * ) in the Profile is to be filled
4. Verify all the entries in the form. It is compulsory to fill the mandatory fields in the profile page. To go to profile page click on your name mentioned on the right hand top corner of the page. Please note your Adhaar Card number is mandatory.
5. Once entire profile is filled print your Admission Form and Undertaking BEFORE Payment of FEES
6. After printing of the Admission Form and Undertaking go to ‘Online Payment’ Tab
7. For Online Payment Click on tab ‘Online Payment’ then again click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
Online Payment: - Procedure
8. Payment of fees is only Online, No cash will be accepted.
9. Students should pay the fees mentioned in the Online as per the following procedure: Click on tab‘Online Payment’ then again click on “Proceed to Online Payment” Click on tab‘online payment ‘
10. The window for Pay U money will be opened showing following three options
Ø Credit card
Ø Debit card
Ø Net banking
11. Bank Charges are applicable on the above transactions. Please check the charges applicable before making the payment.
12. If you choose ‘Net banking’
13. After selecting net banking option, the names of various banks will be displayed. Select your bank. The page will take you to the website of your selected bank.
14. Your selected Bank will ask for your login id and password for your account.
15. Once you are logged in, the total amount of fees to be paid will be displayed. Click on tab ‘pay/ confirm’.( conti…on next page)
16. You will observe a message,‘Your transaction is successful ‘along with a receipt by Pay U Money. Download the Pay U Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
17. If you choose ‘Debit Card or Credit Card’ than
18. Please ensure the cards issued by your bank are allowed for Online Payments.
19. Enter your card details as request by the Pay U
20. For the card payments “OTP”(One Time Password) is generated by your bank and sent to the registered email and mobile number with them. OTP is must to complete the online payments. Hence ensure while making the Online fee payment through your Debit or Credit the above is taken care of.
21. Once the payment is done,the Pay U will give the message ‘Your transaction is successful along with are ceipt by Pay U Money. Download the Pay U Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
22. In case the online transaction fails then check
i) Check if your credit card/Debit Card is activated by your issuing bank to make online payment OR
ii) ii) Check if you have put the correct OTP and within 30 Seconds. If OTP is delayed than PU Money will “Time Out” the transaction. OR
iii) By Internet Banking Payment :-Check with your bank if you have Internet banking facility to make online payment and if there is any amount limit fixed by you for online transaction.
23. In case of transaction failure, for any of the above reason the “Online Payment” option will be available again in your GEMS login after 30 min.
24. After completing any of the above Online Fee Payment procedure, college fee receipt will be generated through your GEMS log in after 3 days from Fee Receipt on your profile page.Take a print out of that afterward college starts as a student Copy (no need to submit to the college)
25. Download Admission Form, Undertaking and submit them in the Junior College Office on the same day
Vice-Principal Jr college, BMCC