Deccan Education Society’s
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (Autonomous)
(Affiliated to Savitribai PhulePune University)
M.COM.P-I ADMISSIONS : 2019-2020
The Students should note the following instructions regarding admissions to M.Com. Part-I.
Application form will be available on college website(www.bmcc.ac.in) under news and event from 11th June 2019 after 11.00 am till25th June 2019 up to 4.00pm.
Medium of instruction is English
Before filling application form read guidelines carefully.
Attendance to all lectures, activities and schedule is compulsory.
Use Mozilla Firefox (updated version) on a desktop for filling the application form. (Do not use mobile phones for filling application from.)
You will require a mobile number, valid email-id and a scanned copy of I-card size photograph to complete the process.
Fill up your personal information and register yourself.
You will get a SMS on the registered mobile number indicating your login ID and password.
Using this login ID fill up the complete application form.
Students from DES institute/College, should use their existing login ID. They will have to provide Aadhar Card number, birth date and mothers name for verification.
At the time of registration Pop up message will appear and saying that you are already registered with DES, To apply for other course, continue with same Email-id.Click on YES. Next window open where you have to enter your Date of Birth,Mother name, Aadhar Card, etc. then clock on save, you will get message as Identity verified successfully. Then login with your registered Login id and password, your application for M.Com. Part I will open. Fill and complete your all details.
Imp Note : - No application form fees will be charged from students but it is compulsory to click on cash receipt button in payment mode option and after that click on finish button. Check all details filled by you then Click on- check box Declaration to be accepted by applicant and confirm
ONLY ONLINE SUBMISSION IS ACCEPTED. POSTAL OR HARD COPY SUBMISSION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
1. Overall list of all applicants will be displayed on 29/06/2019 after5.00 pm. On the College Website. Overall list will be the base for preparing the Merit List. So all Applicant students are advised to check their details like Percentage, Caste, Name, University etc. carefully before the display of Merit List. If there is any query, it should be submitted immediately to college office through email@example.com
2. Submission of queries should be mail on or before 02/07/2019 at 1.00 pm. The First Merit List & admission schedule will be placed On the College Website and on the college Notice Board on 06/07/2019 after 5.00pm
3. Sports, Cultural students are requested to submit online & offline application as well with all necessary documents
4. Admission of Economically Weaker section (EWS) under Open category is applicable as per Maharashtra Govt. Gen Administration Department G.R. राआधो-४०१९/प्र.क्र३१/१६-अ. दि. १२ फेब्रुवारी, २०१९
5. Admission of Socially and Educationally Backward class (SEBC) category is applicable as per Maharashtra Govt., Higher & Technical Education Department, G.R. संकीर्ण-२०१९ /प्र.क्र.२२/विशि-३, दि. ८ मार्च २०१९
6. Imp Note: - 1) In case, false information is filled in this form, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled immediately and the Candidate as well as his Parent/Guardian will be responsible for the consequences
7. For F.Y.B.COM/M.COM-I/BBA/BBA(IB)/BBA(CA) admission rules, regulations, instructions from competent authority in the form of G.R/ Circulars/ Notifications is sued time to time will be applicable and binding on the applicant.
(Dr.P.V.Sathe) ( Dr. J.R.Lanjekar ) (Dr.C.N.Rawal)
M.Com. Co-ordinator Vice- Principal Principal