Deccan Education Society’s
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce(Autonomous), Pune
Application for PGDBF , PGDIB & PGDBDA
For the Academic Year 2019-2020
PGDBF: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
PGDIB: Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
PGDBDA: Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics
· PGDBF- As per Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – minimum percentage of marks is required.
· PGDIB - As per Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – Open Category – minimum percentage of marks is required 50% Aggregate Marks & Students belonging reserve category 45% Aggregate Marks
· PGDBDA – As per BMCC Autonomous Rule- Open Category – minimum percentage of marks is required 50% Aggregate Marks & Students belonging reserve category 45% Aggregate Marks
Eligibility criteria: -
A bachelor degree in any faculty. Students should fill the online application form.
(Fill this Application form from Mozilla Firefox browser ONLY)
Go to the below link to fill the form
PGDBF : https://deccansociety.com/applicantLogins.htm?link=363d02188867751b831661cae5f9f19f
PGDIB : https://deccansociety.com/applicantLogins.htm?link=1ef79c5d628fb9f243e22206ba29a216
PGDBDA : https://deccansociety.com/applicantLogins.htm?link=4885a25aaa65ae2ede380a24c4e1f7c6
Please enter the field ‘Category’ & ‘Caste’ correctly.
The Application forms will go online on 24.06.2018
On above website - Applicant Registration –
1. Select Course – (Fill up window) after that you will get user name & password on your mobile/E-mail Id – login with username & password
2. Read guidelines - Press Save & Next button
3. Fill up form and again press save & next button.
On the tab of Graduation Details do not select Pursuing
Students should submit the print out of application form with the attested Xerox Copy of following documents. (Students should not take print out of Application fee receipt)
1. Graduation Mark sheet.
2. For Maharashtra Students (Open Category) Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra or Birth Certificate from Maharashtra & 10th and 12th from Maharashtra.
3. Caste certificate (If applicable)
Last date of filling online form: 05.07.2019Time – 12 am
Last date of submission of documents along with the print outs of application form and mark sheet Xerox: -06.07.2019 -Timing 11.00 am to 1.30 pm at BBA Office, BMCC.