Deccan Education Society's
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune -04
M.Com. Part I Fourth Merit List students Admission 2019- 2020
Fourth merit list is displayed on 25th July 2019 at 6.00 pm on College Website & Notice Board. Admission procedure is on 27th July 2019.
After verification of documents and assignment of subject applied, the admission form will be active in ERP Login Id.
1) The admission is provisional subject to the verification of following documents & final approval of eligibility.
Verification of documents
a) Original Statement of Marks of Degree Exam and attested Xerox Copy.
b) Original Leaving Certificate and attested Xerox Copy.
c) Original Caste Certificate and attested Xerox Copy.
d) Migration Certificate (if applicable).
e) Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
f) Sports/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Challenge (Certificate from
g) Original Certificate of Income,as mentioned in G.R. राआधो-
४०१९/प्र.क्र३१/१६- दि. १२ फेब्रुवारी, २०१९, declared by Maharashtra Govt. Department of General Administration.
h) Medium of instruction is English.
Admissions from this list must be secured on 27/07/ 2019 at 10.30 am. As per schedule mentioned below. Students should note that if they do not confirm their admissions in the given period up to 27/07/ 2019 they will lose their claim and will not be given admissions thereafter.
Admission procedure will start only after the verification of documents. The link for admission process will remain open only for the 2 days after his/her date of verification of documents. Complains if any, related to merit list may be address in writing before 27th July 2019.
Students should bring all above mentioned documents at the time of admission as per the schedule given below: -
Students will have to remain present in person at BMCC at 10.30 am sharp as per the following Schedule for Counseling by Teachers & verification of documents. Kindly note that the admissions will be given as per the schedule based on percentage of marks.
Students should strictly follow the above mentioned schedule. Late submission will not be entertained, which kindly note.
1) Open MH /SEBC 7065 /-
2) Open OMH ( Out of Maharashtra ) 16030/-
3) Reservation Category MH 5940/-
4) Ex-servicemen/defiance 6065/-
5) Reservation Category (EWS) 5725 /-
6) SAARK 19650/-
7) ICCRSARK 8615/-
9) ICCRForeigner 10615/-
Students who are eligible to receive concession under various Govt. schemes like EBC/PTC/BC/EWS etc. may pay the minimum fees as prescribed and they should fill in the necessary online form within the period displayed on Notice Board& please check Maharashtra Government website regularly. (www.mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in) Students from other state are not eligible for admission under reservation quota.
2. Admission Procedure: (After verification of Documents in BMCC)
It is compulsory to login into GEMS (ERP) for the M.Com.P-I Admission.
Login on www.deccansociety.com and use the same username and password through which you have filled application form on GEMS(ERP) Check &Fill all details & save it.
Before proceeding for online payment take printout of Admission Form, Undertaking, Eligibility form, Hamipatra then click on online payment (Take Printout of Pay U money Fee Receipt) after the payment is successful.
3. Online Payment: -Procedure
Payment of fees is only Online, No cash will be accepted.
Students should pay the fees mentioned in the Online as per the following procedure:Click on tab ‘Online Payment’ then again click on “Proceed to Online Payment” Click on tab ‘online payment ‘
a) The window for Pay U money will be opened showing following three options
b) Bank Charges are applicable on the above transactions.Please check the charges applicable before making the payment.
c) If you choose ‘Net banking’
After selecting net banking option, the names of various banks will be Display. Select your bank. The page will take you to the website of your selected bank.
Your selected Bank will ask for your login id and password for your account.
Once you are logged in, the total amount of fees to be paid will be displayed.Click on tab ‘pay/ confirm’.
You will observe a message, ‘Your transaction is successful ‘along with a receipt by Pay U Money. Download the Pay U Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
If you choose ‘Debit Card or Credit Card’ than
Please ensure the cards issued by your bank are allowed for Online Payments.
Enter your card details as request by the Pay U
For the card payments “OTP” (One Time Password) is generated by your bank and sent to the registered email and mobile number with them. OTP is must to complete the online payments. Hence ensure while making the online fee payment through your Debit or Credit the above is taken care of.
Once the payment is done, the Pay U will give the message ‘Your transaction is successful along with a receipt by Pay U Money. Download the Pay U Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
D) in case the online transaction fails then check:
1. Check if your credit card /Debit Card is activated by your issuing bank to
Make online payment OR Check if you have put the correct OTP and within 30 Seconds. If OTP is delayed than PU Money will “Time Out” the transaction. OR
2. By Internet Banking Payment :- Check with your bank if you have Internet banking facility to make online payment and if there is any amount limit fixed by you for online transaction.
3. In case of transaction failure, for any of the above reason the“Online
4. Payment” option will be available again in your GEMS login after 30 min.
5. After completing any of the above Online Fee Payment procedure,college fee receipt will be generated through your GEMS log in after 3 days from Fee Receipt on your profile page. Take a print out of that after ward college starts as a student Copy (no need to submit to the college).
6. Optional subjects will be allotted in accordance with the availability of Seats and merit. A student cannot insist on the choice of a particular Subject. Decision of the College shall be final in this respect.
Optional subjects, once selected, will not be changed afterword in any
Regular classes has started from Monday 15th July 2019 as per the Time Table.
The Third Merit List & admission schedule will be placed on the College Website and on the college Notice Board on 19th July after 6.00 pm
1)In case, false information is filled in this form, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled immediately and the Candidate as well as his Parents/ Guardian will be responsible for the further consequences.
2) All above admissions are provisional subject to production of necessary Certificates issued by competent authority as per Govt. of Maharashtra Rules.
Vice – Principal