BRIHAN MAHARASHTRA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, PUNE – 4
STD. XII (SYJC)ADMISSION 2018-19
1. Log on to www.deccansociety.com
2. Using id and password, open your GEMS profile
3. Click on tab ‘Admission for next year’
4. Admission form for Std. XII will be displayed.
5. Verify all the entries in the form. It is compulsory to fill the mandatory fields including entering your Adhaar Card number.
6. After verification, at the end, you will find the tab ‘online payment’
7. Click on tab ‘online payment’
8. The window for Pay U money will be opened showing following three options
· Credit card
· Debit card
· Net banking
9. Bank Charges are applicable on the above transactions. Please check the charges applicable before making the payment.
10. If you choose ‘Net banking’
11. After selecting net banking option, the names of various banks will be displayed. Select your bank. The page will take you to the website of your selected bank.
12. Your selected Bank will ask for your login id and password for your account.
13. Once you are logged in, the total amount of fees to be paid will be displayed. Click on tab ‘pay/ confirm’.
14. You will observe a message, ‘Your transaction issuccessful ‘along with are c eipt by PU Money. Download the PU Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
15. If you choose ‘Debit Card or Credit Card’ than please ensure the cards issued by your bank are allowed for Online Payments.
16. Enter your card details as request by the PU.
17. For the card payments “OTP” (One Time Password) is generated and the same is sent by the bank to the registered email and mobile number with them. OTP is must to complete the online payments. Hence ensure while making the Online fee payment through your Debit or Credit the above is taken care of.
18. Once the payment is done, the PU will give the message‘Your transaction is successful ‘along with a receipt by PU Money.Download the PU Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
19. After completing any of the above Online Fee Payment procedure,college fee receipt will be generated in 3/4 working days through your GEMS login . Take a print out of that.
20. Also print admission form and undertaking from your Gems Login.
Link will be opened from Monday, 07.05.2017 after 12.00 noon to Saturday , 12.05.2018 till midnight.
Students have to submit hard copy of the admission form after reopening of college in the month of June. During submission, following things are required –
1. Admission form duly signed
2. Undertaking duly signed
3. Annexure I & II duly signed
4. College fee receipt
5. Self-attested xerox copy of Std. XI mark sheet
Date -30 th April 2018 Vice Principal