Deccan Education Society’s
Brihan Maharashtra College Of Commerce, Pune- 04
B.Com with International Finance
(with ACCA Integration)
BMCC has introduced a new course in B.Com which is fully integrated with ACCA curriculum. This is s 3 year undergraduate program and has been designed in collaboration with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), UK, and International Skill Development Corporation (ISDC), UK.
This program gives the students a unique opportunity to pursue ACCA qualification in tandem with their 3 years undergraduate course.
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is a global body for professional accountants. ACCA has presence in over 180countries. ISDC is a leading education and skill development Organization with a vision of bridging the global skill gap between academia and industry by developing qualifications on demand.This B.Com course is challenging and yet very rewarding to students with high career aspirations. The core subjects will be taught by experienced professionals from the industry as well as the profession, specialized in the relevant field.
· To develop professional knowledge and skills in international Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Taxation, Risk Management etc. by adopting learner centered pedagogical practices.
· To provide business-relevant,first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambitiona round the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
· The course has unparalleled focus on inculcating ethics, integrity and corporate values.
· The concepts are pragmatic in nature and the pedagogy aims at producing an outstanding and exemplary individual, in a personal and a professional way.
This unique degree holds a high employment rate because there is no business which does not require a manager or a commerce specialist to manage the financial aspects.
The course provides a platform for work opportunities in a range of financial service, banking, business industry,management, entrepreneurial venture, law, hotel management and government service as well.
Graduates can get placed in organisations as:-
· Taxation and IFRS
· Cost Estimator
· Chief Finance Officer
· Work as management executive
· Accounts executive
· Junior accountant
· Insurance Companies etc.Graduates can also pursue a career in auditing, banking and insurance companies.