Deccan Education Society’s
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (Autonomous)
Application for PGDBF & PGDIB
For the Academic Year 2018-2019
PGDBF - Asper Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – minimum percentage of marks isrequired.
· PGDIB - As per Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – Open Category – minimum percentage ofmarks is required 50% AggregateMarks & Students belonging reserve category 45% Aggregate Marks
Eligibility criteria: -
A bachelor degree in any faculty.Students should fill the online application form.
(Fill this Application form from Mozilla Firefoxbrowser ONLY)
Site – www.deccansociety.com
Pleaseenter the field ‘Category’ & ‘Caste’ correctly.
The Application forms will go online 21.06.2018
On above website - ApplicantRegistration –
1. Select Course – (Fill up window) after thatyou will get user name & password on your mobile /E-mail Id – login withusername & password
2. Readguidelines - Press Save & Next button
3. Fillup form and again press save & next button.
On the tab ofGraduation Details do not select Pursuing
Students should submit the print outof application form with the attested Xerox Copy of following documents. (Studentsshould not take print out of Application fee receipt)
1. Application print out.
2. Graduation Mark sheet.
3. For Maharashtra Students (OpenCategory) Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra or Birth Certificate fromMaharashtra & 10th and 12th from Maharashtra.
4. Caste certificate (If applicable)
Last dateof filling online form: 01.07.2018 Time - 12am
Last date of submission of documentsalong with the print outs of application form and mark sheet Xerox: -02.07.2018-Timing 11.00 am to 1.30 pm at BBA Office, BMCC.
(Dr. J. R. Lanjekar)
(Mrs. BharatiUpadhye) Vice Principal & Co-ordinator PGDBF,
Co-ordinator PGDIB 020-30866204