Deccan Education Society’s
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce(Autonomous),Pune
Application for PGDBF & PGDIB
For the Academic Year 2018-2019
PGDBF - As per Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – minimum percentage of marks is required.
· PGDIB - As per Savitribai Phule University Pune Rule – Open Category – minimum percentage of marks is required 50% Aggregate Marks & Students belonging reserve category 45% Aggregate Marks
Eligibility criteria: -
A bachelor degree in any faculty. Students should fill the online application form.
(Fill this Application form from Mozilla Firefox browser ONLY)
Site – www.deccansociety.com
Please enter the field ‘Category’ & ‘Caste’ correctly.
The Application forms will go online on 21.06.2018
On above website - Applicant Registration –
1. Select Course – (Fill up window) after that you will get user name & password on your mobile/E-mail Id – login with username & password
2. Read guidelines - Press Save & Next button
3. Fill up form and again press save & next button.
On the tab of Graduation Details do not select Pursuing
Students should submit the print out of application form with the attested Xerox Copy of following documents.(Students should not take print out of Application fee receipt)
1. Application print out.
2. Graduation Mark sheet.
3. For Maharashtra Students(Open Category) Domicile Certificate from Maharashtra or Birth Certificate from Maharashtra & 10th and 12th from Maharashtra.
4. Caste certificate (I fapplicable)
Last date of filling online form: 06.07.2018 Time – 08 PM
Last date of submission of documents along with the print outs of application form and mark sheet Xerox:-08.07.2018 -Timing 11.00 am to 1.30 pm at BBA Office, BMCC.
(Mrs.Bharati Upadhye) (Dr. J. R. Lanjekar)
Co-ordinator PGDIB Vice Principal & Co-ordinator PGDBF,