Deccan Education Society's
Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune -04
Notice for S. Y. J. C. (XIIth) Admission
For Academic Year 2019-2020
NOTICE for STD. XII ADMISSION 2019-20
(Only for B.M.C.C. XI th pass students )
All the students of S.Y.J.C.(XIIth) are informed that the link for admission will remain open from 09/05/2019 to 20/05/2019. The students have to submit hard copy of admission form along with online payment receipt, undertaking, etc.from 15/05/2019 to 20/05/2019 (as per following schedule) in Administrative Office during 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
A and B
C and D
Date: - 07/05/2019 Registrar
Procedure for Online Admission for Class XII
(Only for B.M.C.C.11th pass students)
1. Log on to www.deccansociety.com
2. Using id and password, open your GEMS profile
3. Click on tab ‘Admission for next year’
4. Admission form for Std. XII will be displayed.
5. Verify all the entries in the form. It is compulsory to fill the mandatory fields in the profile page. To go to profile page click on your name mentioned on the right hand top corner of the page. Please note your Adhaar Card number is mandatory.
6. Each and every field should be correct for further details (Name, Mother Name, Place of Birth, Date of Birth, Cast, Adhar C. No. etc. )
7. Once entire profile is filled print your Admission Form and Undertaking.
8. After printing of the Admission Form and Undertaking go to ‘Online Payment’ Tab
9. Click on tab ‘Online Payment’then again click on “Proceed to Online Payment”
10. The window for Pay U money will be opened showing following three options
a. Credit card
b. Debit card
c. Net banking
11. Bank Charges are applicable on the above transactions. Please check the charges applicable before making the payment.
12. If you choose ‘Net banking’
13. After selecting net banking option, the names of various banks will be displayed. Select your bank. The page will take you to the website of your selected bank.
14. Your selected Bank will ask for your login id and password for your account.
15. Once you are logged in, the total amount of fees to be paid will be displayed. Click on tab ‘pay/ confirm’.
16. You will observe a message,‘Your transaction is successful ‘along with a receipt by PU Money. Download the PU Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
17. If you choose ‘Debit Card Or Credit Card then please ensure the cards issued by your bank are allowed for Online Payments.
18. Enter your card details as request by the PU.
19. For the card payments “OTP”(One Time Password) is generated and the same is sent by the bank to the registered email and mobile number with them. OTP is must to complete the online payments. Hence ensure while making the Online fee payment through your Debit or Credit the above is taken care of.
20. Once the payment is done, the PU will give the message ‘Your transaction is successful ‘along with a receipt by PU Money. Download the PU Money Receipt OR take Print Out.
21. After completing any of the above Online Fee Payment procedure, college fee receipt will be generated in 3/4 working days through your GEMS log in . Take a print out of that.
22. Link will be opened from 09.05.2019 to 20.05.2019 till midnight.
23. Students have to submit hard copy of the admission form as per schedule mention above.
1. Admission form duly signed
2. Undertaking duly signed
3. Annexure I & II duly signed
4. College fee receipt
5. Self-attested Xerox copy of Std. XI mark sheet
Vice-Principal , Jr. College, B.M.C.C.